Serenity.....Newest Whimsical Folk Art!

Good Sunday Morning....

I love being close to the ocean...I find myself being more mellow.....centered and grounded...and, yes, serene.

So, the 1st of the week I saw a picture of a woman in a boat on a television ad, and I thought, how I wished I was out there with her, and, hence, the idea for Serenity came about. I hope you enjoy it:








I used acrylic paint and also my new paint markers, which I had been wanting to incorporate into my paintings. I love the use of the gold to accentuate the waves and the signs in the boat. I also loved using the different shades of blue and pink to make the look of the sea and the setting Sun.

So, with that, I hope that each of you have a beautiful and serene Sunday.

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting