No Soliciting!

Happy Thursday!

It is raining cats and dogs here in south Georgia, but, oh so peaceful also....and relaxing! So, today was my youngest sister, Rebecca's, birthday...I can't believe she turned 47! I was 13 when she was born and she instantly became my best friend.....and has continued to do so all these years. I tell people all the time that I'm so lucky that my two sisters are the BEST ever!

Our family has a great time when we are all together.....laughing out loud and even some crying, but, one of the main themes throughout most of our conversations is humor! One of our favorites comedic shows ever is Saturday Night Live and one of the best skits ever was Land Shark! People coming to the door soliciting.....from Jehovah Witness to Land Shark(an actual shark)....

so, taking that theme, I painted my sister a new sign for her door:






Needless to say, Rebecca loved it! I've been asked to make several more for friends which excites me. I hope you enjoy and like the painting....

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting