Cute Painted Halloween Decorations!

Happy Saturday,

There is a chill in the air here in south Georgia and I love it....so, I had painted a few Halloween decorations for two of my children's home....the first was 2 2x4's that I had, that I painted into Mr. and Mrs. Frankenstein:



Aren't they cute? 

The 2nd was a sign I painted for my oldest daughters house:





I just really loved this one!

The next one, I did last year, but, is still one of my favorite's:



And, finally, one for my kitchen window:



Enjoy and blessings,
Deborah

Comments

  1. How fun! All of them show so much whimsy and "magic". I so need to learn to let go more nad just enjoy my art. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting