Happy Thanksgiving to you My Friends!

As, I was spending the day at my Mama's helping cook the Thanksgiving Feast, because that is always what it is....I began to think of you, my blogging friends. I know in my heart that most of you, if any of you, will i ever meet. But, I feel like over these almost 3 years, you have become such an integral part of my life. You have been here to give me advice on projects.....praise on projects.....and, just here if I needed you. And, so I felt I needed to say Thank You.


I can't even begin to say thank you enough to all the wonderful and amazing people that I read from and learn from everyday. I feel that I have grown as a person and a crafter/artisan because of each one of you. I even learned how to make and bake my own treats for my four legged baby, Odawg.....he loved them!


Most of all, I feel like you are my part of my family....you have shared your happy times and sad times with me......there have been births shared and even the lose of loved ones.....and I with you. I so wish that I could reach right through my screen and give you all a hug and share a cup of coffee with you. Maybe, one day, I can save enough money and go to one of the awesome conventions out there, but, until that time.....let me say a big thanks to each of you and letting me be a part of yours.....so, from my family to yours.....Happy Thanksgiving!


Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting