Ya'll Know I love My Coffee!

Ok, I can't help it....I love drinking coffee and I love all different types of mugs. So, I thought I would make some more cute mugs to use to serve my friends as we sit outside in the mornings and late in the afternoon enjoying that great brew.

I also wanted to come up with some sayings for mugs and the craft show in November.....so, just a few ideas:





The nerve pain and fibromyalgia that I suffer from had my hand shaking today, but, that is okay. Just use a Sharpie, write your phrase, place into a cold oven, turn to 300, and when the oven reaches temp, let them stay in for 20 more minutes. Take them out and let cool and set over night, and hand wash, and they are ready to use.

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting