Three Dawg Lady Has A New Look!

Happy Sunday Evening Ya'll!

Wow, I finally took some times from making tons of Christmas crafts to work on the look for my blog.......

and, now I have a new header, which I love! New background......new colors.....and all for FREE! If you are looking for something new for your blog and love the "shabby chic" look, then please go check out all the wonderful FREE things at shabbyblogs.com!

I was amazed at all the beautiful backgrounds, templates, and so much more for FREE! This isn't a paid solicitation, this is just one grateful woman for all the beautiful things I found for FREE on this site!

Take the time to go check them out!

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting