Fabulous Witch Shoes!

There's No Place Like Home! Some of the most famous words ever spoken....and they were spoken by Judy Garland as Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz! That famous scene where Glinda the Good Witch tells Dorothy she had always had the power to go home....and "click" go those beautiful ruby red shoes!
Then, there have been all types of depictions of witch's shoes......

 So, I decided to do one last Halloween sign in tribute to the Witch's Shoe:


 I so love dressing up every year on Halloween.....my sisters and I have so much fun with all the fun things we do, and yes, we have fancy shoes. I can't wait to share pictures from this years Halloween celebration....but, I just love Fabulous witch shoes!

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

  1. Ha. I love these! :)

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Round Up! Inspired me to create a Treasury on Etsy of "Fabulous Witch Shoes" - https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzM0NzMwMzd8MjcyNjk0NjA0MA/fabulous-witch-shoes

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much....and I shared your board on my Facebook!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting