Santa In August!

Good Monday Morning to ya!

It has been a very hot week this past week here in rural southern Georgia, and that started me thinking for for cool Fall air blowing through and that started me thinking of Christmas! See how that all came about....I know...it is 100degrees outside and I start thinking of Christmas...lol.

But, I did, and then I had a flashback to when my children were little and I would take them to see Santa at the mall, or as we called him in our house...HoHo! Right...how original! My oldest daughter, AnnaBrooke, loved and still loves all things magical! I remember the look on her face while holding my hand and standing in line.....all the decorations hung everywhere we could see. "Elves", you know Santa's Helpers were so cute in their outfits chatting with all the children.

AnnaBrooke's little hands would gently squeeze mine in anticipation as we got closer to that big red chair, and then we would be there, the look upon her face was priceless! She was never afraid and she gazed in wonder looking up at him......and all this started me thinking about what a child sees when they gaze up in Santa's face, and well, what do you think....



I just love him and so does AnnaBrooke! I plan on selling the original, but, making prints and selling them at the local craft shows. I think this would be a great gift for any family that has small children.....framing this and having it displayed in anticipation for Santa coming to their home!

Blessings to each of you and have a wonderful week!
Deborah

Comments

  1. Hehe...why does Santa always make us smile? :) Cute!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santa always made me smile and now my two grandchildren love him also!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting