Junkin Queen and Gypsy Soul!

Good Saturday Evening Everyone,

Wow, what a week it has been here in South Georgia! We started the week off with freezing temps and weather bulletins every hour on the hour.....we never got the snow as North Georgia and the Atlanta area did, but, we did get a lot of "black ice" on the roads...sleet.....and freezing winds! Then yesterday it was sunny and bright and I had my flip flops on and sat on the front porch with a couple neighbors...just wonderful! Then, today has been gloomy and rainy with a slight coolness in the air....I swear ya'll, feel like I've been riding a yo-yo!

With that said, all this "inside weather" has given me the chance to work on my new passion....making jewelry with polymer clay. I just love what I'm coming up with....it has been a learning process as I've stated before, but, on several levels it has been good. I have horrible Fibromyalgia and lately it has started effecting my hands...so, surprisingly, while I knead and roll the clay, it has been soothing my hands!

So, with my new Olympus Digital camera that my brother in law, Lee, gave me, I took some new pics this afternoon. My plans all along with making these bright and colorful pendants have been to get some colorful, chunky, new beads to add the pendants to. But, I will not have the new beads til sometime next week, so, I took a beautiful turquoise necklace I had made last year, and tied them on so you can see how easily they can be worn on different necklaces. 











I love the bright, bold, colors and can't wait to have the chunky turquoise beads to string for necklaces...I just think these will look awesome! So, I hope you like some of the new designs and I have more to come.

Blessings, 
Deborah

Comments

  1. Thanks for linking up to this month's Share the Love Blog hop over at http://www.serenityyou.com/2014/02/share-love-february.html

    Now following you via GFC

    Natasha @ Serenity You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You're right about the weather here in Southern Georgia. Last week, it was cold, and this week the temps are in the 70s again. WEIRD! Anyhoo, I really like your truck pendants! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise and red is such a pretty color combo! Thanks SO much for linking up to Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting