Biscuit Pull-a-part Surprise! YUMMY!

Wow, I'm on a roll.....two post in two days! I'm bacccck....and I'm a cooking! 

First, I have to give a a Shout Out to Amy over at www.ohbiteit.com......while I was scrolling through blog post I had missed over the past couple weeks of my "down time", I discovered her blog....she has some wonderfully sounding recipes, and one caught my eye....

It is a very easy recipe using canned biscuits, cheese, and a little butter! I don't know about ya'll...but, down south, anything with butter is great!

Basically, you can use a cake pan, or as I used today, a small, glass, square dish....I pre-heated the oven to 350. I melted a half a stick of butter in the dish....just cut that stick of butter in half, drop it in the dish, slide it in the over, and let it melt.

I then took 2 cans of canned biscuits and opened them and set all the dough on my counter.  I cut a big chunk of cheese from my sharp cheddar block I had in fridge....and cut it into small pieces.



I then took each biscuit and folded it around a chunk of the cheese.....and yes, of course I ate some of the cheese!



So, after I had stuffed each biscuit and the butter had melted...I placed the cute little stuffed biscuits in the dish. I then placed in the pre-heated oven and cooked them until the tops were slightly brown. I then poured a little more melted butter on top....and then, just to take it up a notch, I sprinkled some Parmesan-Romano cheese on top....gosh, doesn't that sound wonderful?
I let the cheese get a little crunchy-toasty, and then took it out of the oven.


Can you see the steam wafting up out of the oven.....and the smell of the two cheeses.....and the butter is still sizzling around the bottom of the pan!! YUMMY.....I then fixed me a fresh cup of coffee.....cut me a couple pieces of this biscuit surprise.....and, Oh My, was it good....

I know that this will become another recipe when my children are home that will be requested!!! 

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sarita!!! I will be sure to Share next time!

      Delete
  2. YAY!!!!!! MY 1ST BLOG COMMENT!!!!! EVER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummo...gotta try this!!!
    visiting via Friendship Friday!
    victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks quick and easy...not to mention good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so yummy! Cheese and bread, especially melted and baked together, are my go to comfort food. I will have to add this recipe to my file. Thank you for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have I died and gone to Heaven? These look amazing, I can't wait to try, and easy enough for a not so good cook like me. Stopping by from Mellywood's link party ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey.....you know it!!! They are easy and ever so YUMMY!

      Delete
  7. Scrumptious! I might just have to run to the kitchen right now and bake up a batch! I stopped by from It's Fall Y'all, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my those look delicious. Never thought of stuffing a biscuit with cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That does sound like a delightfully yummy recipe! Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync. :) Have a great rest of the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look soooooo YUMMY!!! thanks for sharing and hope to see you tomorrow! : ) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just pinned and shared on Facebook as one of this weeks features at Freedom Fridays!!

    I am still drooling over these clever biscuits!!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Evelyn, thanks so much. What an Honor!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting