Are Ya "Ready for Sum Football"!! In Honor of KATY B!!

Happy Friday Everyone,

Yes, I'm a Woman who Loves College Football!!! When I was growing up, it was my Mom, Katy, who started me on the path of loving football. My Daddy, Dick, was a lawyer, and when Friday's rolled around, he left the house and went to his "river house"...where he could hunt, fish, and relax. Little did he know that back at home....we were "throwing down".....eating red-velvet cake...who my Mom made for "puppy love boyfriend" who would come to the house every Saturday and watch football with us!

I grew up watching the greats of college football....Mike Singletary, John Hannah, Roger Staubach,  Johnny Muso, and of course....Herschel Walker from GEORGIA!!! Give the BALL TO HERSCHEL!!! I still yell that at the tv when my DAWGS are playing!!

So, every year when Football Season starts I deck out....signs, shirts, jewelry, and of course, my UGA by the door.....so, I wanted to deck out my blog in Bulldog colors and share my love of football with ya....
Go DAWGS!

UGA and I with our wine glasses, ready to celebrate!


You can see the black and red wine glasses better.


Love Me Sum UGA!





So, in Honor of My Georgia Bulldogs and my Love of football, my blog is all decked out in Red and Black......and a HUGE Thank You to my Mom, Katy, for all the good times and all those red-velvet cakes!

So, all I have to say, is....GO DAWGS!!!!

Blessings,

Deborah













Comments

  1. All I can see is I love this. Nothing like enthusiasm for life! I was your neighbor at Blog Lovin' this morning.
    Have a great Thurs.!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete


  2. Great blog! Just followed you via Blogloving Blog Hop.
    Hope you follow back :) Happy Thursday!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5811025

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgia BD Fans are hardcore!! So are Buckeye fans (where I'm originally from), but I moved and go w/my Alma Mater. ;)

    That's fun that your mom would let 'puppy love boyfriend' come over. :)

    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in GA, and Georgia Bulldog stuff is EVERYWHERE!!!! :-) Although my daughter is a Georgia peach, I didn't buy her any GA Bulldogs onesies or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at our Let's Get Social Sunday. I'm your newest follower. I love the little dog curser, fun! We are in Georgia every week as my husband and I are truck drivers together and we drive from Utah to California and to Atlanta each week. Beautiful place.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped by from Social Sunday! I followed you on Pinterest. You should stop by on Sundays and link up with us on Blog Hop Blitz! It is football themed, with foods or any other kind of blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting