Peaches to Beaches Yard Sale!!!

Morning Everyone....


Have you ever heard of this awesome yard sale? It starts near Macon, Georgia and comes all the way down Ga. State Hwy. 341 until it reaches Georgia's Golden Isles of Brunswick and St. Simons Island, Georgia!!!
Macon, Georgia city square where it starts!


There are places all along the way in the towns along the route that will allow people to set up and sell their wares.......you can find antiques to crafts.....
Brunswick and Georgia's Golden Isles where it ends!


AND, me, Three Dawg Lady Designs will be set up in Jesup Georgia! I'm so excited and I can't wait to post pictures of the event. I'm including a link to the event so you can all read about it.

Here is the link:http://peachestothebeaches.com/

Just so excited.....Blessings, Deborah

Comments

  1. Hi there Debrah! I clicked over from Her & Nicole blog hop & I'm glad I did! I live in Macon,GA & I've never heard of this. It sounds fun! Good luck with your participation in Jesup. I'm going to check this link out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I love that my comment came up in this font! Your blog is definitely a feel good space!

      Delete
  2. I never heard of such a thing, I wish I lived nearby so I can visit. Followed you from your linky. Hope your day gets better. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be such a blast - I would be in shopping heaven!

    Popped in from the GYB hop.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting