Meet Odawg the Widget!

Good Sunday morning....

I decided to add some fun to my blog. Of course I do have 3 dogs, one of which lives with me and the other 2 live with my daughter. Odawg is my beloved "mutt puppy" whom I have loved for 10 years this March 15th. He is my constant companion who loves me unconditionally. So, while working on my blog I found this cute widget and customized it to look like Odawg....you can even give him a treat and he will play ball with you.

So, something to make me smile when I working on my blog....and he will love you also!

Happy Sunday everyone and may your day be blessed.

Deborah
He knows he is cuter than that widget!!

Comments

  1. He's ( the real one ) adorable -
    But don't see the widget anywhere!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He isn't at the top right of the page....little gray doggie?

      Delete
  2. Hi. I am visiting from Let's Get Social Sunday. Now following your blog and G+. Have a great Sunday.


    Sarah
    http://sarahmschultz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, new follower from the GYB blog hop. Aww, your puppy is adorable! The widget is cute too. :) Have a lovely week!

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting