SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK: GLUED TO MY CRAFTS

Good Sunday morning everyone....I'm up early as usual.....loving a great cup of Java and sitting outside with Odawg, one of Three Dawg Lady's dogs....anyway....

The Spotlight of the Week this week is Stacey over at Glued to my Crafts! Wow, she is something else. She is a young wife and mother and has time to make some really nice crafts and great recipes. I don't see how she nor any other young Moms do it....when I was her age, I guess I wasn't doing something right....Crafts...oh my...I didn't even think of it. But, go check her out....she can be found at http://gluedtomycrafts.blogspot.com/

And she is sponsoring a GREAT Christmas Link Party today.....so, go visit Stacey, brose her blog, share in her Linky party, and tell her Deborah from Three Dawg Lady Designs sent ya.

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

  1. Thank you for the spotlight Deborah! That means alot. Believe it or not, the only way I can do all the crafts is my supportive husband and maybe some lack of sleep lol. Naptime is a matter of choosing a shower or crafting. :) Hope you have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting