More Senorita Sunrise Collection!!

I LOVE TURQUOISE!! I do...I can't help it. Ever since I went to Mexico for the first time in my teens on family vacation and saw that beautiful colored rock for the first time...it has always spoken to me. I have so many pieces...rings....earrings....necklaces.....I even had a toe ring once with turquoise in it! Yep, I did.

So, I have been busy adding to my Senorita Sunrise Collection of jewelry pieces. I use allot of vintage beads and stones...I also collect vintage jewelry and have some nice pieces. But, when I find a piece that I don't really like but the stones are nice, well, then I take it apart and redo it! Hey, isn't that allot of us do? Re Do It!!

So, I finished 3 pieces today....they are a mixture of vintage turquoise and faux....some beautiful red cabochons and some vintage turquoise pearls....Hope you like them.

Blessings, Deborah
Turquoise pearls, nuggets, and red cabochons

Turquoise round beads, and large red cabochons

My Favorite...turquoise squares and red coral nuggets

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this to our 12 Days of Christmas {Goodies} link-up! I think my favorite is the turquoise squares and red coral nuggets, too. :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Julie...that one is my FAV also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jewelry looks great! I love turqoise, too, especially in combination with red. Looks so fresh! Have a nice day! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your designs are great. I love jewelry.
    Thanks for sharing at the Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
    Adorned From Above,
    Debi.
    The Busy Bee's,
    Myrna and Joye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deborah,
    Your necklaces came out so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
    This weeks party starts at midnight tonight. I can’t wait to see what you have been up to.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com
    Debi @ Adorned From Above
    Joye and Myrna @ The Busy Bee's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting