Heading to Florida...Grandson Coming Soon!

Good Saturday Morning everyone,
While my sleep was restless thinking of all the families affected by the tragedy in Connecticut....I'm excited as I finish packing to go to Jacksonville Florida, to be with my daughter and husband, as we get ready to welcome my grandson.

As, I've posted this week....Anna Brooke, has had some major complications, and the doctor feels the need to do a c-section for her health. I think it will be schedule for Tuesday morning.....so, tomorrow, I will not be choosing my Spotlight of the Week......

I'm going to try and keep everyone posted with pictures and updates as I can. I ask all of you to continue to pray for Brooke during this time for her health and the babies health.....and for me also....this is my first born having her first born...and my Heart is happy but scared at the same time.

May each of you hold your family close and dear to you today....tell them you love them.....

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

  1. Prayers for you daughter as she prepares to bring the little one into this world! :) I have a giveaway running right now & would love for you to enter it! Found you via the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my GIVEAWAY for $100 right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting