Nora Roberts, Chunky Monkey, and the Dawg!

Okay folks, everything has changed.....I gave blog a new streamlined  look.....brighter , simpler. Posts on one side.....badges, about me, blogs I party at....everything else on the right. Why, you may ask did I do that? Well, the thing is I don't craft everyday.....but, I do tell stories every day.....either with my sisters, Mom, daughters, friends!!! I'm a story teller, and well, my life reads like fiction.

So, last night I have to tell you, I had a blast...just me and Odawg...yes, that is one of Three Dawg Lady's dogs. We were both snuggled up on the couch...you see, he really is my best friend. He loves me just the way I am....short, plump, and love able! LOL. So, I have my new Nora Roberts novel, the third installment of her Inn at Boonsboro trilogy. This one is about the "bad boy brother, Ryder"....and OMG...I can just picture him.....you know the type.....hunky, ripped, tousled hair, and a tool belt slung low on his hips!
Well, you get the picture....so I've got my pint of Chunky Monkey from Ben and Jerry's....omg...I love that stuff. And, Odawg is curled at one end of couch...I'm reading a really "heated scene" in book....spoon shoveling Chunky Monkey in....and all of a sudden....I just stop and just start laughing. The dog, the ice cream, the book.....OMG.....I've turned into a old lady that sits around reading romance novels, eating herself into oblivion....

But, then I stop and think....it could be worse.....it could just be me and the book and the ice cream with out my dog.

I hope everyone has a great day and more stories and crafts to come.

Blessings, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting