SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK:The Pink Flamingo (Trash to Treasure) By, Miss Thang

Good Sunday Morning to Everyone!! It's Sunday and you know what that means??? Right...my Spotlight of the Week!!! Every week I pick a blog that has helped me, made suggestions or craft ideas that I've done, or reaaaaally want to do....or just plain LIKE EM!!!
And this week, my Spotlight is Staci at

The Pink Flamingo (Trash to Treasure) By, Miss Thang!!!!!

 That is why everything is PINK this morning....that woman loves her "sum pank" as we say down here in the South!! When I entered this world of crafting last year and started my Facebook page, she was the FIRST person that reached out to me. 

She welcomed me with open arms and advice and more important, Friendship. She has always encouraged me to create....to dream...and to be myself....no matter what! And what  is so awesome about our friendship, is we have NEVER MET!! Yep, we have only communicated through the Internet...isn't that awesome??!!

She is a very talented person, who can draw, paint, refurbish, well, she is what I call a Woman's Woman!!!

So, please take time this week to drop by her blog and check out all her really cool stuff, and tell her Deborah from Three Dawg Lady Designs sent you. She can be found at:

  http://thepinkoleshack.blogspot.com/ or her Facebook page at:http://www.facebook.com/thepinkflamingotrashtotreasure

So, I hope you will take the time to visit her, and Blessings, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting