Spotlight of the Week: DOODLE CRAFT

Wow, is it Sunday already?? I sent yesterday with my sister Kathy, having a great time designing a new line of burp cloths, bibs, etc......can't wait to share all that with you. But, today is when I recommend a blog that I follow. I found Doodle Craft and Nat  not to long after I started my blog. She is amazing. She host parties, she has great crafts.....her blog is easy to navigate. Amazing finds on there, so if you have never checked it out, please take the time to do so very soon. You can find Nat at www.doodlecraft.blogspot.com or click on her button on my blog. Tell her Deborah and Three Dawg Lady Designs sent you over. Blessings, Deborah

Comments

  1. Hey Deborah! Thanks for the shout out! Had fun browsing through your amazingness that is a blog too! Thanks again!
    Nat
    doodlecraft.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting