Back from trip....painting for my daughter

Hi everyone....back from a wonderful visit in St. Augustine Fl. visiting my oldest daughter, Anna Brooke. If you've never been to our "nations oldest city" you need to plan a trip and go. The history is amazing....beach is beautiful, the bay front is a great place to sit early morning, drink a cup of Java and watch the sun come up. You need to go!!
Ok, as I had stated in a previous post, Anna Brooke is pregnant and expecting in December. This will be my second grandchild, and I'm ecstatic! And Anna Brooke's birthday was May 24th while I was down there, and I had wanted to do something special for her, so I painted this painting and put lots of love in it. I hope ya'll enjoy it, and will be posting more pics later today. Blessings, Deborah

And after painting it, I added the words" She is Full of Life and Love". You will that in the other pics I will be posting soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting