70th Post and the Truth about my Blog!

First, I can't believe this is my 70th post on my blog. So excited! When I created this blog several months ago, I wasn't sure where I was going with it. I feel I have to be honest with everyone, because everyone has been so kind to be with advice, caring, and just being there for me. You see folks, when I started the blog, I wanted to make money. I'm a 56 year female who two years ago due to Life had become disabled. After several accidents, I was to injured to work full time anymore. Can't stand for long....can't sit for long....sometimes I have to lay down for hours at a time. Life had dealt me a blow, and I felt sorry for myself. Lost alot, (material pocessions...house etc.) and had to get adjusted to living off of a social security check! At 56!!! I was devasted.
But then....something funny happened and I realized that I could still be a great participant in "this thing we call Life"!!! So, I pulled myself up by my bootstraps...and taught myself how to make jewelry....craft...and now paint! Everyone who saw my items loved them...and I realized I could sell them and make extra money. So, hence the idea of a blog. Thought I knew what I was doing. Thought I would just start see the money rolling in! Wrong! Because my heart was in the wrong place. Over these past months, I read so many wonderful blogs....learned so much.....and always been made to feel welcome when visiting another blog.
I have so many new ideas about what I would like to do and go! I'm going to share more of myself...my ideas...my stories( I'm the story teller in the family)....and I hope somewhere along the line  you will share with me....and if someone sees something they would like to have...well, that makes it all even better.
Thank you again for being my Followers, my Friends, and allowing me to enter your Life today. Also, I revamped my blog...made it a little more me...and tried to organize better. Blessings to each of you, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting