Rules for my Give A Way on Facebook!!

Okay, folks, I finally reached a 100 Likes on my Facebook Page, and I said when I did I would give a way a custom painted "Diva" wine glass. Okay, here are the rules. If you haven't already checked out my Facebook page, go to the right and check it out. Starting at 6AM EST tomorrow...Friday morning...all you have to do is leave a comment. It can be anything....that you really want one of my glasses...it can be my friend would love one...it can be just a Hello...ANYTHING. The contest will end Sunday morning at 6 AM EST. I have my wonderful sisters that will be helping me pick the winner and I will announce the winner at NOON Sunday. So, please check out my hand painted glasses in the archive section and enter to win!!! Blessings, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting