New Tropical Signs & HAPPY SUNDAY!!

I hope everyone woke this morning thankful for the day they had been given, and feeling Blessed!! Ok, so I have told ya'll before, I'm not an artist, but I LOVE TRYING!!! So, I have some pieces of old paneling around the house and decided to give a try at painting something tropical and fun! So, the first one is for my sisters and mother and myself....because WE THINK WE ARE DIVAS!!
And the second on is just something fun I did.
Like I said....not an artist.....but kinda wishing I could be sitting right there on the beach. The sign on the little house says: Deb's Shak!! Love it!!  Blessings, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting