Something Stunning Blue...for a Blue Winter's Day!

Happy Hump Day everyone....today started with a Big Hump for me today. I awoke thinking today was tomorrow!! Have you ever done that? That something was supposed to be happening on a certain day, and you either a day late or a day early?? Well, I thought today was the 16th!!! My son's 21st birthday!!! And posted all sort of sweet things about him on my facebook page....cute pics of him...etc. Until he called me just laughing and said Mom...you are a day early!!!!! We both got a good laugh out it....he always me me smile. So, as I was thinking of him today and his upcoming birthday TOMORROW....I thought of his beautiful blue eyes and a stunning necklace I had made last week. Most of the jewelry I make is made from vintage beads or made with vintage mixed with new. So, here is the necklace...hope you like it as much as I do. Blessings, Deborah
Stunning!!!


This is made with faux 40 year old opaque aquamarine oval stones....vintage round topaz stones with turquoise nuggets.

If anyone interested, you can have her for 30.00. Post a comment and let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting